EMBLEM H301

Official No:  105073     Port and Year:  Hull, 1896 (H320)                                                                    

Description: Iron and steel side trawler; coal fired, steam screw.  Yawl rigged

Crew:

Built: by Mackie & Thomson, Govan, 1895  (Yard no.104)

Tonnage:   157 grt  61 net

Length / breadth / depth (feet): 104 / 20.5 / 10.7

Engine: T 3-Cyl; 45 rhp; by Muir & Houston, Glasgow.

Owners:

 

1895: Great Northern Steamship Fishing Co., St. Andrew's Dock, Hull

 

1914: Manager: Charles Curzon, Milford

 

Landed at Milford: 28 May 1914 - 19 Jun 1915

Skippers: B. Blockwell.

Notes: 25 Jul 1915: Whilst fishing 60 miles N by W from Hoy Head, captured by U-41 (Kapitšnleutnant Claus Hansen), and sunk by gunfire.  No loss of life.

 

Back to Other Registrations A - H

 

J