Official No: 124111 Port and Year: Liverpool, 1908
Description: Steel side trawler; steam screw, coal burning. Crabber. Ketch rigged.
Built: 1907, by Smith's Dock Co., North Shields. (Yard no. 365)
Tonnage: 238 grt 90 net.
Length / breadth / depth (feet): 120.4 / 21.6 / 11.6
Engine: T.3-Cyl; 57 rhp; by MacColl & Pollock, Sunderland
Jan 1908: Harley & Miller, Liverpool
1938: J.C. Llewellin, Docks, Milford
May 1939: Yolland & Llewellin Trawling Co., Docks, Milford.
Manager: J. C. Llewellin
1941: St. Andrew's Steam Fishing Co., Fleetwood
Manager: Basil A. Parkes
Landed at Milford: 17 May 1939 - 3 Feb 1941
Notes: Jan 1915: Requisitioned by the Admiralty and converted to a minesweeper (AdmyNo.910). 1 x 6 pdr.
May 1919: Returned to owners.
Nov 1939: Requisitioned by the Admiralty and converted to auxiliary patrol vessel.
1940: Returned to owners.
Mar 1943: Requisitioned for war service and converted to a fuel carrier (Esso) (P.No.Y7.20)
Jan 1944: Converted to a water carrier.
Feb1946: Returned and sold for breaking up.
[Information from the Fleetwood Maritime Trust and the Bosun's Watch website.]
Back to Other Registrations A - H